Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Exchange rate going up again.....

Currency Exchange rate of Yen and Won is rising again


the exchange rate for Yen was mostly high last year which became huge issue in Japan (Yen Daka, Yen Appreciation) This situation made foreign companies and travelers to think again about coming to Japan or making a deal with Japanese Companies. Therefore Japan had hard time getting over the economic depression, I'm not sure if they got over it even now.
Exchange rate seem to get the balance back......

However curretly the rate is similar to last year, and Japanese are again worried about the phenomenon Yen daka.
Personally I will soon go back to Korea for vacation and I have to change Yen to Won, so Yen daka is good for me but if Yen daka continues until I come back, I would have to think again about changing Won to Yen.

2 comments:

  1. T.T its not happening!!!!!!!! I hope it doesn't go up anymore!!! it have to go down down down down~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm concerning about this issue as well...is this happening due to Mr. Hatoyama's resignation?

    ReplyDelete